We are currently in cycle 4- 3 inseminations down with 1 more to go.
I am feeling really positive about this cycle, actually more positive then I have been throughout this whole process.
We have changed things up, tried new and different things.
Whats different about this cycle:
- I started using pre seed.
- I have been using a Lunette (Moon, Diva, etc) cup 20 mins after insemination.
- I have been trying to stress less so have been doing meditation each day.
- I am really focusing on and envisioning ourselves with a little baby.
- I am seeing babies and pregnant women EVERYWHERE.
- One of our inseminations was on the Supermoon night which I believe to be a good sign!
- We will be doing more inseminations then usual.
- We started inseminating earlier than normal.
I really hope that all these different things/ changes help me conceive this month. I would love to be able to tell my mum that I am having her first grandchild on Christmas Day. What a wonderful present it would be.
Well I am off to focus on conception. We have one more insemination to go and then we are done for this cycle.
Fingers and toes crossed!